Safety and FAQs
Here are several ways to contact us.
If you need to get in touch. Please feel free to contact us in the way most convenient to you. Call us on 07944955903 any time between 9am and 6pm
Email us at [email protected] alternatively head over to our contact page and fill in our contact form and one of our friendly team members will get back to you within 24 hours or the next working day.
Here are some answers to some frequently asked questions
Where do we travel?
We can travel to almost anywhere in England and Central Scotland. Please ask for more details.
We can present at your home or any venue of your choice.
All we ask for is a table top area from which to perform, access to water and obviously the Kids!
Do we need assistants?
Our presenters are trained to take full charge of up to 20 kids, so you can put your feet up and enjoy the show until feeding time.
Over 20 kids?
For larger numbers of kids we can either bring our own assistant for a small additional cost or parents’s are welcome to assist.
- Firstly we appreciate not only how important it is for the children to have fun, but for our presenter’s to have the right attitude to answer questions and to go out of there way to both involve and enthuise the children with the wonders of science.
- We carry Public Liability Insurance for 5 Million (See bottom of page) , although we have never in five years had to use it.
- All experiments have been tried and tested over 100 times to ensure all risk factors are investigated. In fact we only choose experiments with minimal risk and maximum fun.
- All the experiments we do come with full risk assessments which are available upon request.
- All of our presenters carry enhanced CRBs.
- Almost all of our presenters carry Health and Safety training certificates.
- All Fun Scientists have a vast experience in presenting to children and are fully trained in classroom skills, making them confident at taking full charge of the kids at Parties, After School Clubs and Workshops.